Pics of Bay Bags Please!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

Would you guys be so kind to post pics of you wearing your bay bag?? I am contemplating buying one but cant find a good pic of someone actually wearing it?

thanks so much in advance!!

2. Here you go- it isn't a great picture but you get the idea of how it rests against your body and fits easily on the shoulder!!!

3. gorgeous jag! i want a moka one but it seems like its impossible to get hold of... will the bag 'flop' eventually? coz i knoe it can stand on its own when its new

4. Jag. It's absolutely gorgeous.

5. Thanks ladies!

6. Here is a pic with the Bay. I am 5'3" so it might seem bigger than it is. I feel it is a big bag but not too big.. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the Bay but I took her to Sicily for a week and I just love her! The Bay is a great travel bag (my gosh you can fit a lot in it!) and everyday bag IMO, plus it is beautiful looking and the leather is so yummy! I am a happy girl!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. I should add that I am 5'1" so you have an idea of the proportions of the bag. It is gorgeous IRL~~~

8. Is this the medium or large Bay Satchel?

9. It is Olive color bay.
    I think it is very rare color.

Attached Files:

10. Ooh!!! That olive is stunning!!! ^^^

11. Katieboo's bag is a camel medium size bay

12. Hi Madiandcindy, here is my bay bag- same one as Katieboo's.

Attached Files: