Pics of anniversary gift, and back from trip to AC LV

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hi All!

BF and I celebrated our one year anniversary today by spending the day in AC. He got me the Damier Mini Pochette I have been wanting:yahoo: , and surprised me with a trip to either Jamaica or Antiqua in March (he wanted my input between the two, so we will finalize that soon).:supacool:
We gambled a bit, not much luck, went to eat and then shop a bit. THe LV in AC is quite large, very sharp looking and with fairly nice SAs.
I tried on many bags that I'm been hemming and hawing over, and browsed a bit. I did not buy a thing...today, that is.:graucho:
Here are some pics of the mini pochette--nothing too exciting, but what the heck, I'll share my bigger purchases too when I make them.:P

Attachments

• IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 237
Very cute, Congrat's.

Hi All!

BF and I celebrated our one year anniversary today by spending the day in AC. He got me the Damier Mini Pochette I have been wanting:yahoo: , and surprised me with a trip to either Jamaica or Antiqua in March (he wanted my input between the two, so we will finalize that soon).:supacool:
We gambled a bit, not much luck, went to eat and then shop a bit. THe LV in AC is quite large, very sharp looking and with fairly nice SAs.
I tried on many bags that I'm been hemming and hawing over, and browsed a bit. I did not buy a thing...today, that is.:graucho:
Here are some pics of the mini pochette--nothing too exciting, but what the heck, I'll share my bigger purchases too when I make them.:P