Pics of 2.55 reissue in Burgundy

1. As above ... help me find one ? !!!!:shrugs:

2. Please do a search of this forum -- there is a whole thread devoted to this bag!

3. I have a friend with an online store(has been in Vogue and Vanity Fair) that has a Large Burgundy 2.55 bag for sale for 1950.00. I was tempted myself but I have two other 2.55 bags and my husband would kill me. I can send you the link through a PM.

4. [​IMG]

5. not a burgundy pic.. but wanted to share this pic as well.. gotta love the new colors!

[​IMG]

6. ^^^ is that blue or gray in the lower left hand corner? In a couple of months i'm going to buy my first chanel :yahoo: and would love that bag if it was a baby blue :love:

7. I want all those bags......purple is beautiful.

8. I just saw it in Harrods yesterday, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! I am soooo tempted to buy one!! :tender: :tender: :tender:

9. its a gorgeous bag but i dont like the softchain its too much hassle.. keep falling from my shoulder! i like the classic leathered chair more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice