PICS of '04 Turquoise and '05 Caramel City bags

Congratulations on your wedding! :drinkup:
Your bags are gorgeous. Love them both.
And thanks fot the beautiful pics. I'm always amazed with the place that you're leaving.... it looks like paradise.

WOW powder..... :nuts: both of your bags are BREATHTAKING :yahoo:! I've had the '04 turq city and the '05 caramel purse too - so I know how beautiful both colors and leathers are :drool: yummyyyyyyyy :heart:!!!
I'm so happy for you - ENJOY it :flowers::love:

Absolutely beautiful - both are gorgeous, and I love how you took the photos outside so that we can see the true colors! Thanks so much for posting them. Best wishes on your recent marriage - I'm so happy for you. And for your two new puppies! Happiness all around you!

That Caramel is like my Work..just a bit richer and more saturated in colour than many of the Caramels from that year. Absolutely gorgeous! Didn't you have one before? And that Turquoise...:drool:...
Anyways, congrats on ALL of your new additions to the family!

I LOVE LOVE your Turquoise... WOW!!! Both bags are stunning and you have GREAT taste and are very blessed to have them both. If I knew that the Vert D would be as pretty as your Turquoise I would jump on it in a minute. Enjoy your babies!!!

:heart:Thanks to all of you for the congratulations! I figured since I was 33 it was time to take the final step.

Bella:heart:ty. How does it feel? Hmmm....married? It really doesn't feel much differently...yet. I guess when I get pregnant it will feel very different.:P

Tiramisu- I have 3 digitals but the one that I use 99% of the time is my little teeny Canon Powershot SD 300. I like it because it will fit in a pocket, even in the front zipper compartment of a City bag and it takes great pictures set on auto.

Stylefly, yes I had 2 other caramels. I had an '05 Twiggy and '06 f/w caramel. I sold them both when I got this one. The twiggy had the most wonderful, smooshy leather but the color was much paler, more camel colored than my new City. I kind of regret selling it but I have natural, sandstone, greige and I thought it was so close that I didn't need it. I wish I had that one back actually. The caramel City from last winter was gorgeous. I sold it for 2 reasons. The leather was not distressed enough for me and it was heavy. The leather was very thick and I bet that bag holds up forever, but the extra weight annoyed me and I just didn't love the bag. This caramel has very good color and leather. I love it. My search for the perfect caramel for me has now ended.