*PICS now!!!* Got a little sumthin' sumthin' today!!!

Thanks Star!
Call Shannon! If anyone can track one it's her, LOL!

She has a brown one now. . . it's pretty but I so coveted this bag in white!
Shannon is at {972} 629-1700 - she's at the NM in Plano, Texas.
if you're going to call her PM me so I can give you my name. . . she loves to tell about my frineds that call! ;)
If she doesn't ship to Canada, PM me again. . . ;)
Is anyone else getting as warped as me? I was SO relieved it was under $2k!!!
LMBO!!!

O.K, I just looked at your pics again and saw information....It is stunning, you are SO lucky to have that, congratulations. Do you think they will have that in Canada?:P :nuts:

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
Thanks Star!
Call Shannon! If anyone can track one it's her, LOL!

She has a brown one now. . . it's pretty but I so coveted this bag in white!
Shannon is at {972} 629-1700 - she's at the NM in Plano, Texas.
if you're going to call her PM me so I can give you my name. . . she loves to tell about my frineds that call! ;)
If she doesn't ship to Canada, PM me again. . . ;)
Is anyone else getting as warped as me? I was SO relieved it was under $2k!!!
LMBO!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHH it's gorgeous! I am p.m.ing you!:lol:

Congrats on your new bag! It is gorgeous! And white bags are so chic. I totally think they can make an outfit.

p.s. did you try on those Vince pants at NM? i am guessing not. i wouldn't have either after that purchase. a pair of khakis are so not exciting compared to this bag.

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
Thanks again! I don't know:shrugs: Call her. . . we'll get one to you! ;):yes:

You guys are definitely making me think I did the right thing today though!:roflmfao:
I am back to look again ...YES , you made the right decision, it looks SO dreamy ,like a cloud! PERFECT.

chigirl said:
Congrats on your new bag! It is gorgeous! And white bags are so chic. I totally think they can make an outfit.

p.s. did you try on those Vince pants at NM? i am guessing not. i wouldn't have either after that purchase. a pair of khakis are so not exciting compared to this bag.

Thank you!

No, my Chanel goggles were so thick I couldn't see anything else!:lol:

Swanky,
The bag is simply outstanding, I love it , love it. Handles are just wonderful, I like the way it works on the shoulder. This is such an amazing bag. You made an excellent choice in the dark white.