Pics...not the best will dress up soon and take better ones for the visual section

tutlum and lockit looks great on you. I might buy a tulum myself:graucho:. thanks for the inspiration

Go for it you will be so glad that you did...it is like the LV version of my MJ Danielle bag(which everyone loves) only it is even better....I was going to get the hudson then I stumbled upon the tulum and the shape was more me...hobo bags are the best...finally a hobo in LV...I have a Prada and Gucci hobo's which I love but, really really wanted an LV hobo...it is super cute..hopw that you get one....

Thank you DRSM, bernz84, christiegl, xo, pinki, mikie, nola, e_pin, pinkish and anyone I missed...your comments are thoughtful and appreciated....love sharing and chatting about with LV with you all....

Congrats Pug!!!!!!!!! Out of all of them...I think the PH looks the best on you...but they all look great!
I will get better pics for everyone so you can truly see how gorgeous the tulum is...love my PH and think that you should get one it is a great everyday bag I am using it today...I love my tulum a tad more because the hobo style is my fav....thanks