PICS: New Tote-Luv it!

TSindy

Jun 20, 2008
I picked this beauty up during a recent business trip to Tampa, FL (of course I had to visit the local Saks). I used my $300 EGC from July and saved some extra $$ on taxes as I live out of State. To top that off, I even got ANOTHER EGC (as I did a pre-sale)!! Woo-hoo! I didn't write down the name of the bag as I was too excited, but the SA (Shiva) told me it was part of the Classic Ligne -possibly a classic tote(?). Anyhow, it closely resembles the DS Tote (small) but is better contructed-more sturdy IMO, leather throughout and made of caviar. It will be a good everyday bag for me. If anyone needs more info, PM me and I'll get back to ya once the bag arrives (next week). Retail is $2495. Here are some pics :yahoo:

Attachments

• Classic Tote3.jpg
    Classic Tote3.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 931
  • Classic Tote2.jpg
    Classic Tote2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 258
  • Classic Tote1.jpg
    Classic Tote1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 935
Oooh! That is gorgeous! And may be just what I'm looking for.

How long are the straps? Or how tall are you? So I can get an idea of the size.

The straps on most totes are too short for me.

Oooh! That is gorgeous! And may be just what I'm looking for.

How long are the straps? Or how tall are you? So I can get an idea of the size.

The straps on most totes are too short for me.

I'm 5'6" and the bag is perfect in length for me (at least I think so). The straps are pretty equal in lenght as the Large DS Tote, if that helps. I don't have the exact measurement, sorry. Put it this way, it is long enough to carry on the shoulder (purse does not extend below my waist) and just right to tote around on the arm. I had originally purchased a Large DS, but that was too big for me and feel in love with this one as soon as I saw it. So far, I've only seen it at Saks. There are a couple more at the Tampa Saks if you're interesed. PM me for the SA info.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrat to your new purchase! great choice:nuts::yahoo: