Pics!!!!!!**new Prada Surprise Delivery!!**

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Bag is a hobo..which I do not like..Not a keeper..Im getting the satchel instead...again..LOL..and over 2600...eek
    The wallet is so PRETTY IRL!with gold etching..yummy..360
    Shoes are very fancy....one I already own(LOL)...and a wedge which I cant wear....Thought you all would like to see this weeks shipment..

3. Gorgeous! I especially love the wallet! But Jill, come on, is any Prada delivery at your house really a suprise? :graucho:

4. ^roflmao!!!..THEY ARE all SURPRISES..ER..UM..THATS WHAT i TELL PHH ANYWAY...loL

Seriously...My SA sent me a few things to look at and didnt tell me what they were so its kinda FUN that way!!LOL!
    I do have an AMAZING new pair of gold buckle brown D'orsays on the way too..THEY ARE YUMMY...They shipped from another Prada store yesterday too..HEE!HEE!

5. I like that t-strap. Is that the wedge? Is it high?

6. YEP! the T strap is a wedge..about 3 inches I guess.

7. I like the last pair of shoes. Very nice.

8. I love shoe number 3

9. Wow, those are some great items. But are they really surprises or you bought them? Im confused. :confused1:

10. Keep on posting pics of your shipments -- it's so great to be able to look them over with you!

I agree with you -- not a hobo fan. I like the shoes with the buckles -- very Prada-ish.

11. i like the 1st shoe.. its kinnda funky but elegant!
    love the wallet too!

12. LOVE those shoes! Drooling...

13. I love the shoe in the middle!

14. Love the wallet - but does it only have 4 credit card slots? not nearly enough....:upsidedown: What satchel are you getting - the ruched one?

15. You got some very nice goodies. I know you said the bag was going back but I really like it.

Does your SA charge this stuff to your credit card and then you return the others for a refund? How does that work? I probably should be doing that. I'm 3 1/2 hrs away from a high-end store.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice