Pics!!new Cotton Club Arrived!!!

Holy...Just stunning...I would say keep it..It looks absolutely fabulous on you..But then again I have never seen a bag look bad on you....You are a portrait of style...So this being the case I would decide if you really like the 'structure' of the bag that you were referring to...However from reading all your posts I think you'd get a lot of use out of this bag...With your kids and busy lifestyle I would think it would be a great bag to 'grab-go-and stuff!!' ....**sigh** I do hope you keep it!! :heart: Emmy

omg it looks KILLER on you! you are actually doubting this beauty? are you seriously kidding me??!!!! just for THAT, i shall rub it in that here its 80-ish, gorgeous, i was wondering :wtf: what all that white stuff is in your pics, and yesterday i wore a very THIN Moschino leopard tunic with black leggings and Blahnik backless pumps (the "high heeled sneaker" ones from like 6 seasons back but still cool) no coat (what actually IS a coat? lol) and today i shall wear sandals
tee-frickin-hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

^The pain..you are too cruel...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I saw the Cotton Club yesterday. I loved everything about it, except the lining. It was a burgandy red cotton material with a stripey texture, and somehow it didn't look luxurious. All the Cotton Club bags were lined the same way. In fact the lining bothered me so much I'm having to pass up on Cotton Club...sigh.