PICS new BG compared to '05 and '04 Rose

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Florida Keys
It came today. The color is nothing like Rose. It's more like '05 BG but darker and with some lilac in it. One thing that is impressive is the leather. It's really superb, at least on this one. The tassels are thicker and smooshier than the ones on my '05 BG. It's also not flat, it has dimension and it's not at all veiny. I think it will break in beautifully.
It was late evening so I don't have any good daylight pics. I will take some tomorrow. Some of these were very late evening with a little sun. The rest are inside with flash or under halogen lights with no flash.

Outside natural light:

Outside less light, see how the lilac tones show up more:

fiatflux

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
It's gorgeous...I love the dimension to the color, and I think whomever described the color as being like "watermelon" was right on!!

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
congratulations!!!

i love your 04 rose too :smile: thanks for the comparison pictures, you always do such great ones!

btw is yours lamb too?

ladybugfreckle

one is never enough
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
rockies
Great comparison shots! You have such an amazing collection of bags! Congratulations on your newest purchase!!!! :yahoo:

It's definitely nice to see that they're all three so different.

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
they're all beautiful, powderpuff! your pinks are making me feel all warm and fuzzy! Congrats on your new pink and I think it's the most beautiful pink out of the bunch!

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Congrats Powder.:yahoo: I can't wait to see your beautiful pictures with those bags.:wlae:

Andy_Sach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
Wow!! Congrats to you powder.. , don't forget to post modeling pix.
Thanks for sharing :flowers: