*PICS* LV Siena MM or Speedy B 30

My vote goes to the Siena MM. Own one myself and still like it. It looks more sophisticated in my opinion and you don't see it on every second arm.

But you can't go wrong with either :smile:

Thanks for weighing in!! Both are great bags. For those who are curious what I chose: I went with the Siena! I went in with the intention of buying the Speedy B but my husband strongly disliked it on me! He said it looked too overpowering on my petite frame (I’m 5’3”) and too casual for daily work use. He actually walked around and asked the SA if we could try the Siena, which I would have never picked out myself. I tried it on and we both loved it! He is NOT into fashion and he thought the entire concept of buying such an expensive bag was silly, but it was really nice that he actively participated in the process. I felt the Siena was special since he picked it out for me!

Funnily enough, I had shown my sister the Speedy B earlier in the day and she decided to go right out and buy it! So it’s also nice we ended up with similar but slightly different bags as both of our first LV purchases.

I agree with everyone who said the speedy is SUCH a classic and timeless bag... which is why the Speedy B 25 is what I’m saving up for next!!! Picture attached!! (Also attached is me with my adorable little Croisette for anyone who is interested in Croisette spam!)

427E23C5-DE96-4FC0-A579-FF3F0C697B2A.jpeg
876FF5EF-7F22-4D59-AC1C-C7FAC1561303.jpeg

Thanks for weighing in!! Both are great bags. For those who are curious what I chose: I went with the Siena! I went in with the intention of buying the Speedy B but my husband strongly disliked it on me! He said it looked too overpowering on my petite frame (I’m 5’3”) and too casual for daily work use. He actually walked around and asked the SA if we could try the Siena, which I would have never picked out myself. I tried it on and we both loved it! He is NOT into fashion and he thought the entire concept of buying such an expensive bag was silly, but it was really nice that he actively participated in the process. I felt the Siena was special since he picked it out for me!

Funnily enough, I had shown my sister the Speedy B earlier in the day and she decided to go right out and buy it! So it’s also nice we ended up with similar but slightly different bags as both of our first LV purchases.

I agree with everyone who said the speedy is SUCH a classic and timeless bag... which is why the Speedy B 25 is what I’m saving up for next!!! Picture attached!! (Also attached is me with my adorable little Croisette for anyone who is interested in Croisette spam!)

View attachment 4466632
View attachment 4466634

Beautiful bag. Enjoy it. I am 5’3” have the speedy b 25 and it is a great crossbody bag. That can be your next bag. In your picture the speedy looked like it was sitting up too high for crossbody. Lengthening it would help it look better, but it looked like it was sticking out. You made the right choice. Enjoy.

Interesting. I’m one of your YouTube subscribers. Did you do a video on why you chose to buy both?
Hi, I didn’t do a video on why I chose both. I actually ended up deleting my YouTube channel. I liked doing videos but never felt truly comfortable being in front of the camera so I took them down but thank you for subscribing. :smile:. :heart: