Pics!! Look At What I Bought At Nm..louboutins!!!woohoo!

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I have NOW found the perfect pair of black pumps....OMG....These are TDF! and they were 495.00..Not bad for this designer!!LOVE!!!!:heart: ...

2. Simply gorgeous. They make my heart go pitter-patter. Where did you buy them?

Love the toe-cleavage! And they cute with your gauchos (which I am also a fan of).

3. Got them at NM at K of P mall,PA( 610-354-0500)....used the SA Steven...They JUST got a shipment in..So I was SOOOO Lucky they had my size..These babies sell out in one day!!

4. damn! those are seriously sexy heels!! Congrats!!!!

5. They are gorgeous! I love that the heel isn't too high, it looks just right! Congrats!

6. ^ Thanks! I have a bad back and can only hear heels for a very short time period..LOL..So these are perfect as they arent the GINORMOUS 4 inch CL heels Im used to seeing!

7. They are hot!

8. sexy sexy sexy:heart:

9. Gorgeous shoes Jill. Wow.

10. Very nice!! :drool: Did they run small? Much better choice than the prada dragon shoes! :flowers:

11. Nice!! I'm currently eyeing a pr. of Cole Haan in brown croc (fake I think)....I do want a pr. of CL sometime though and did try on a pr. of flats at NM in Boston recently! They look great!

12. They are beautiful!

13. Are they actually comfortable?

14. Yes..They are VERY COMFY! AND I went up from an 8 1/2 to a 9..they ran a tad small..

15. they're fab!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice