*PICS* I Didn't Realise That Brit Is Around The Corner , While The Kids Are In Vegas

OMG! What a poor little thing. He's such a cutie, but he needs his mommy to be with him more time. I don't get it, why can she leave such a sweatheart that often. I find it hard to go out without my daughter even for a few hours, so I usually take her everywhere with me and I can't imagine to leave her every night and go to a party.

i totally agree!!!:girlsigh: poor babies..... i'm sure they miss their mama....and papa.....

Well, I will have to speak up for the millions of very good mothers - or in this case, nannies - many of whom that I have personally seen letting babies run around in a diaper.

Especially in warn climates, I have seen all kinds of people, richl poor, and a rainbow of ethnicities allow infants to cavort in their diapers, and I confess this is the first time I had given it a thought!

Since I have now given it a thought, I can see how it would be much easier, and more hygienic, to have the child wear a diaper in order to make it easier to tell when a change might be appropriate, and reduce the risk of having other clothing um, get dirty.

I believe I have now officially expressed an opinion on every topic in the universe! tPF is like a box of chocolates...

During the day, she has Sean Preston in the cutest outfits. If you see pictures of her during the day, she always has her children with her. She may be taking too many date nights, but she's not a neglectful parent.