Pics! Got The New Rivet Bag Today!

Whoo-hoo congrats Jill!! =) Sorry about your car! I went shopping a little ago and someone rear-ended my new Lexus!! I was pissed but nothing was broken! Totally know how you feel!

Hey Jill--I also will be visiting the KofP Mall tomorrow in my new BMW to visit my Bermuda Triangle of stores, I only go to 3 stores when I'm there, because it is just TOO nuts for me. I hit Neiman's handbags, then right over to Louis Vuitton, then up to Burberry and OUT. Since you go to LV, you should try the valet parking at Neiman's. Its great especially on those days when the mall is packed. Its not expensive and if you spend $50 at Neiman's its reduced. This way you can protect your car.

I'll try not to bump into you there tomorrow.

Great Bag!

Hey Jill--I also will be visiting the KofP Mall tomorrow in my new BMW to visit my Bermuda Triangle of stores, I only go to 3 stores when I'm there, because it is just TOO nuts for me. I hit Neiman's handbags, then right over to Louis Vuitton, then up to Burberry and OUT. Since you go to LV, you should try the valet parking at Neiman's. Its great especially on those days when the mall is packed. Its not expensive and if you spend $50 at Neiman's its reduced. This way you can protect your car.

I'll try not to bump into you there tomorrow.

Great Bag!

I may go there again tomorrow!LOL!I did park right outside NM too....so watch out...they were crazy there today!