Pics From Saks!new Spring Bag!

here the pics...:P

003.jpg

005.jpg

This bag is sooo cute. I was told the Saks in Chevy Chase, Maryland carries this as well. NL3181, love your bag. Jill, sorry about the Cruiser. Loaners always make you appreciate your car even more, don't they? :lol:

Ewww! I'm so sorry you had to drive a PT Cruiser, Jill! They really are vile, aren't they?

Thanks for the pic! I LOVE that bag!!!!!!! I want, I want!

Am I to take it you all dont like PT Cruiser's?
I have one and I love it! BMW's & Lexus are 2 a penny in the UK so its nice to see something diffrent.

I like the bag though!

sorry to hear about ur car, jill! :sad: nice of u to come on and post pics of the bags for us even when u had a bad day lol :smile: what happened to ur bimmer? my boyf used to have a bmw but he switched to porsche but his bmw seems way sturdier than his current car, but then again, what do i know about cars?! lol :lol::shame:

alright back to the topic....... why do the bags look so weird?! am i the only one who thinks so? :Push:
I think the beige version of the bag does look slightly weird, but I am loving it in black:yes:

I'm loving this bag in the black, not so much in the beige...but not sure that it's worth 2.6K though. I miss the old caviar SO much. Have they permanently discontinued it?

I actually like the retro look of the PT cruiser, but it drives like crap. I'm lucky since I have "the lower end Lexus" (is 350) so the loaner car I get is always better than mine :smile: it's funny, I also belong to a lot of car forums too! you can definitely be girly and a gearhead too...

I actually like PT Cruisers. They are fun cars, and really fun in the convertible form.

Like the bag too- going to post it on the blog :yes:

^LMAO Maxter!
I got my BMW back ..THANK GOD!
That cruiser was AWFUL in sleet!I have an SUV BMW and boy,do I appreciate it more now!!although I am trading her in after a great 3 years ..for an all wheel drive BMW sedan..I think.

In regards to this bag..I think its adorable but I am concerned about the new caviar...It just doesnt look as nice to me as the OLD caviar..anyone else feel this way too?