Pics from my SA!!! New Chanel Bags!!!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
It's that time of the season! I just got my pics from my SA of some new Chanel bags! Of course, I want to share with all of you! Enjoy!!!

IF you have any questions, call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 :flowers:

First group:

1. Black and Red Satin Clutch $750.00

2. Pewter Python Perfect Day $6250.00

3. Light Grey to Black Melrose Cabas $1595.00

4. Light Grey to Black Melrose Flap $1475.00

Attachments

Aimee3

O.G.
May 13, 2006
The satin bags are so pretty, but how many times could a person carry them before they look soiled or dingy? Do you send it to your local dry cleaner or what? :P

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
I am really loving the python myself (just can't afford it).

Good points about the satin clutches though. They would be fun to have for cocktail parties hmmm. Do you think it takes the place of the Chanel Kelly (which is what I wear a ton when I go out at night)?? Hmm, i need to wait and see these in person.

Oh, she just sent me another email. Hang on, let me post these - ohhhh, i like this one, hang on! Ok, here it is (not a new bag, but really gorgeous) and this is what the email said:

"Chanel Turquoise Croco Satin Med. Classic With Gold Reissue Chain. It has the Mademoisselle Lock and is from Fall 2007. It is $2995.00" :love:

Attachments

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
I am really loving the python myself (just can't afford it).

Good points about the satin clutches though. They would be fun to have for cocktail parties hmmm. Do you think it takes the place of the Chanel Kelly (which is what I wear a ton when I go out at night)?? Hmm, i need to wait and see these in person.

Oh, she just sent me another email. Hang on, let me post these - ohhhh, i like this one, hang on! Ok, here it is (not a new bag, but really gorgeous) and this is what the email said:

"Chanel Turquoise Croco Satin Med. Classic With Gold Reissue Chain. It has the Mademoisselle Lock and is from Fall 2007. It is $2995.00" :love:
TDFTDFTDFTDFTDF
this is the color my bridesmaids wore :smile: And it is the color of Lake Tahoe.
LOVE!!!!!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts: