Pics from my LV Shopping Trip!! Oooo!!!!

Traci- I am so late to the party but congrats!!! What beautiful bags! How does the ivoire compare to the suhali white?? Are they similiar in color? I apologize in advance if this has been discussed before- I've fallen into the H orange pit and am a little behind the times with everything else.:shame: BTW- congrats on your mod-ship!! LV couldn't have a sweeter mod!

Traci- I am so late to the party but congrats!!! What beautiful bags! How does the ivoire compare to the suhali white?? Are they similiar in color? I apologize in advance if this has been discussed before- I've fallen into the H orange pit and am a little behind the times with everything else.:shame: BTW- congrats on your mod-ship!! LV couldn't have a sweeter mod!

Aww, thanks PGN!!! Haven't seen you in a while! I get it.....your over at H now right?;) :graucho: Well, yes, the Ivorie is very similar to the white suhali. Very similar. Although the suhali has a more "grainy" look to the leather, and the EPI is well, you know, the EPI look.:shrugs: But it's beautiful in real life!