****pics!!***EPI SPEEDY AND VERNIS FRAMBROISE AGENDA!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OK everyone!! Sorry abou the delay!:smile:

I got the epi noir speedy 30 today and the frambroise vernis agenda like a month ago!:nuts:

Just in case anyone is curious, the pen that I found that fits the agenda is from Tiffany's:yes: :heart:

LV1.jpg LV2.jpg LV3.jpg LV5.jpg LV7.jpg
  2. THAT epi speedy is GORGEOUS! You made an excellent choice! OMG I must own one!

MODEL MODEL!

3. Finally:graucho: :nuts: Love your Speedies family and your Vernis is still looking lovely:girlsigh: Thanks for the pics :flowers:

4. .....;)

LV4.jpg CARMEN 1.jpg IMG_0429.JPG
  5. oooooh love em all!! congrats!!!

6. OMG thanks but I am not modeling!! LOL just got done pigging out on Halloween candy:smile:

7. Gorgeous..gorgeous!!!! love your speedy famiy shot!!Gosh I can't wait for candy apple vernis to come out..Love your frambroise!!Congrats!!!

8. LOL That's okay- your babies did the modeling for you! They are TOOOO cute!

9. Please also note my trained guard dog...she is in charge of protecting the bags:smile:

10. Love epi speedy!! The black is just hot! Framboise vernis is tdf. Your dogs omg:love: :love: I´m stealing them!

11. Thanks so much:smile: Everyone is so sweet!! :smile:

12. Cute agenda. Love the color. Congratulations!

13. There all so pretty! :heart:

14. :heart: :heart:

15. I love black speedy!!! congrats, such a beautiful bag!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice