PICS! Black Jumbo Crackled Patent Flap is Here!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I didn't know if I should start a new thread about the same bag, but since I hate searching through multiple pages to locate the pics, I thought I'd post these here. I hope that's okay!

Anyway, my black jumbo crackled patent flap arrived today and she is lovely. The texture on this particular bag is not as crackly as I'd like--at least not on the front of the bag. The back, on the other hand, is crackled to perfection. I sure wish it was reversed! If you are thinking of ordering this bag, you might want to specify how "crackly" you'd like it to be. Even though I would have preferred a little more texture on the front, I think this bag is really hot...definitely a keeper!

Style number for this bag is: A28600Y04339
    Price is: $1,895.00

Enjoy the pics!

front.jpg back.jpg hangingfront.jpg noflash.jpg texture.jpg
  2. That is hot.

3. Wow, another beautiful patent bag! I think both sides look amazing!!

4. She is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! I love it! I want it! Can't have it! But so glad you go such a beauty!!!!

Maybe it's better that the front is less crackled since with use, the flap especially, might start to crackle more to "catch" up with the back :smile:

5. GORGEOUS!!!!!!! holy crap, it's beautiful!!!!

6. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love...love it. =)
    Valerieb, thank you so much for sharing your pictures. Congrats! =)

7. Ditto on the holy crap it is so beautiful. I am in serious trouble now. Looks like it's off to SCP tomorrow to purchase this stunner. Congrats!

8. so gorgeous!! thanks for the great pix! :smile:

9. Another seriously gorgeous patent leather bag. I can't stand it anymore. Too much beauty!

10. ahhh, such hotness! i love this bag. it's so shiny and yummy! :drool:

11. That is a really gorgeous bag. Congrats to you for receiving such a beauty!!!

12. OMG... that is a very yummy bag. I love it!!! The pics are really tempting! :drool:

13. VERY Pretty!!

14. YAY congrats!!! very very DEEELISH!!! so HOT HOT HOT!!!~~

15. congrats very shiny and beautiful