Pics as promised of LV/other items I've tweaked ;)

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hi!

The other day we had a thread about altering designer items to better suit you. I admitted I had done so to several LV and other designer items. I included them as well bc I am an equal opportunity bag tweaker...:P

First is my trotteur. The strap was too long, and I wanted it to fit comfortably under my shoulder. I went to my friendly neighborhood shoe/leather repair shop and the nice lady helped me measure the correct length and she cut and re-stitched it for me. I attached it with extenders.
IMG_0494.jpg

Next is a Mini Mono anne sophie clutch. I wanted a strap to use it for evenings out. Usually when I'm on a bag tweaking mission, I look for belts or cheap leather bags to use for the straps. I have good luck at Marshalls, TJMaxx and Target. Found this strap from a small leather bag in the exact shade of burgundy to match.
IMG_0479.jpg

Next up (to keep all the LVs together) is my lexington with a necklace used as a strap.
IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg

Next is a MJ clutch I wanted as a wristlet. The chain is a belt and I used a pliers to shorten it and then reattched the hooks. I clipped them to the zipper pulls.
IMG_0482.jpg

Crap. Sorry. I have one more.
A cute Fendi clutch. I looked all over for something for this one, and BF suggested leather eyeglass straps. Went in and these were too thin, so I braided them and then shoemaker lady friend attached them.
IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

I hope you enjoy! :yes:

OK I must admit when you where talking about this last night I was panicking but those are good alteration def make the bags more functional

I was in a panick also.:shame:

:heart: your creativity and resourcefulness. The Fendi and your Lexington are awesome! Love all your tweaked items. No worse for wear. :sweatdrop: