Pics and Modeling Shots of 2010 Royal and Brown Basketweave MAC & Royal Beloved Mini

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    I know a lot of people are wanting to see how the new Royal/BBW family looks, so I thought I'd share some pictures of my MAC.

It's got good stamping except for the piping, but of course that has to be stretched similar to how MAM/MAB handles have to be. The antique gold is gorgeous. It's basically a more matte gold (not weathered or anything like the name suggests), and is a shade or two lighter than brass (not as bright as polished gold). This was made in China, has the polka dot lining, and seems to be just a shade lighter than my Royal Beloved Mini, which was made in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This has got to be my favorite Beloved Mini up there with Harewood. Like I said above, the US royal seems to be a shade or two darker than the Royal/BBW bags at the moment. It's a little stiffer too, which I kinda like in a Beloved. My Harewood one is slouchy, which I think pairs nicely with the color. More structure leather gives it a whole different feel, really gorgeous and classy. I may detasselize it to clean it up a little and make it a little more classic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally, a side by side shot so you can see how the royal on the Beloved Mini (US batch) is darker than the MAC (China batch).

[​IMG]

**Colors are true to life, taken without flash. For modeling picture reference, I am 5'6".

2. I really like both bags, and they both look great on you! What lining does the royal mini b have?

3. very pretty!

4. royalwink, thank you so much for a wonderful reveal! I am loving Royal right now(and always), you picked two fabulous styles. Your pictures are very clear, and show awesome detail. Congrats!!

So here is a question that may seem trivial but I am curious to see how everyone feels/thinks about this...

Would you wear the Royal/ Brown Basketweave with Black shoes/clothing? Or brown or blue?
    I am so intrigued by this color combination, but I can't seem to figure what to wear it with...

5. Thanks everyone--now for answers to some questions!

Black and white floral canvas.

Great question! I like wearing it with anything solid, and I think it actually looks great with some black! I wore it with the gray tee and black jeans as seen above, and loved the feel of it. For me, I really like Royal/BBW with basic, "boring" solids--black, gray, ivory, brown, tan, etc.

6. Both bags look great on you royalwink! Congrats!

7. Love both bags on you. I esp love that shade on your Royal Mini B.

8. I love both shades of blue! The shade of the basketweave is perfect and I really like the antique gold. Thanks for sharing!

9. Thanks for posting good pictures of the royal/brown bw!

10. Love the bags and gorgeous mod shots!!

11. lovely! the MAC in particular is gorgeous :smile:

12. Beautiful bags. Everytime I see royal I'm loving it more!

13. Great pics! The MAC is beautiful up close :nuts:

14. I LOVE the mac! Congrats!

15. You totally sold me on the MAC! It is absolutely gorgeous up close... The stamping is done very well... You wear it really well!!!
    As for the Royal Mini B...:drool:.... That bag is hot... Especially since it has the black and white floral... Love the color... Your bags are beautiful! Thank you for the great pictures...

Besabonita- I loved the royal bbw combo for so long but felt the same way as you, like what to wear with it.... Now that I took the plunge and have it in a MAM, I wear it with everything! I like to wear it with stuff that's never too matchy so the bag really stands out...