PICS ALERT: would u add a purseket?

1. any comments? ms. bucket goes out for her first day tomorrow after being locked in the closet!

CIMG0994.JPG CIMG0996.JPG
  2. I would def add a pursket...probably a medium size...it will helps you organize your things and make it much easier to take things in and out of! love it! I remember last time I tried on the bucket...I found it so deep

3. Gorgeous ms. bucket! :heart:

I'll just leave it as is. I won't add a purseket.

4. hmm........................and even if i get a purseket..what color should i get?
    im afraid after adding a purseket, the bag won't hv too much room (in the middle)

5. i dont think i'll need a purseket for it.

6. I'd leave it, unless you tote around alot of loose little things. I just carry my LV agenda (which doubles as my wallet), sunglass case, keys, and Sidekick. I don't use pursekits even with my speedy bags:smile:

7. The bucket looks ok without a purseket for me. I'd be afraid that it would be too full with one :shrugs: I guess it all depens on personal taste.

btw, sorry, if this is OT, but could anybody who uses a purseket tell me whether it's just made from fabric or whether it's stabilized with cardboard or plastic inside?

I was thinking about ordering one, but with international shipping it comes close to 50$ (without custom fees, which lately I always had to pay :cursing: ) which I don't feel like spending on a purseket.

My grandma is a tailor (is that how you say it?!) and she told me she would try to make one for me, so I'm trying to get all the infos I need now :shame:

Thanks for your help :flowers:

8. Nah, you have so little stuff.

9. I guess if youre the type who likes everything organized you can probably get a small purseket. But if you dont mind fisshing around to get something out then dont get one. I personally wouldnt get one:shame:

10. here is the link with info regarding the pursket http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/pursekets-39558.html?highlight=purseket otherwise you can go to the site, Purseket, the original purse pockets. Put it in a Purseket and Dig No More!

11. I love the purseket and sell them on eBay and in a small shop.........everyone needs a purseket but then I sell them so there you go.

12. Small purseket if you feel you need more organization. Otherwise leave as is - I don't use a Purseket in my Marais.

It also doesn't hurt to have more than one Purseket - I have one in every size...

Rensky, does that mean you are keeping her?

13. I have a contact that sells Pursekets for less than retail. PM me if you are interested. :yes:

14. yes..! this is my only shoulder bag and i'd love to keep her! too much damier for me,...i think i need a bit of a change!plus im sure it'll make a good school bag for the rest of the 3 months i'm in grad school :smile::jammin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice