Picotin

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you ladies think of Picotin in Rose Shocking Chevre? Actually, how much is a Picotin MM?

2. Kou...I don't really care for the picotin myself. It is just not a bag for me. BUT...I love the color rose shocking.

Honestly, I think the color could be fun in that style bag if you love the color and the bag itself.

3. I love the picotin but I don't think they come in chevre...

4. I don't think they come in chevre either, else I'd have been all over it.

5. ^^Thanks, OT!

6. Gt, Yw!

7. Thanks Lucy! I didn't know that... But I didn't love the bicolore as much, so I guess it figures that I didn't ask any details about them.

8. I have seen one in Rouge Garance in Taurillon Clemence (sp?). It was very cute, but I like bags that are a little bit more structured.

9. I am thinking of getting a bright coloured picotin as well.

I saw a lady who is tall and really stylish in her late 30s. She was carrying an orange small picotin and it was so eye catching !!!

The problem is, I have tried carrying them MANY times, but I can't seem to carry it off :crybaby:

It looks like a basket on my arm :yucky:

10. you can make it more elegany with a nice carre on the top of the bag.
    or simple close it and put a twilly around the handle....
    i have the mm in etoupe and it is really versatile!!!

11. Oh, i am thinking maybe I am not elegant or stylish enough :confused1:

12. If the bag doesn't fit... pick another one :nuts:
    Of course you're elegant and stylish enough. I'm student-geared and it still looks good on me!

13. I'd love to get a Picotin. The more I see them, the more I think they would be a great way to use more of my scarves/pocket squares. :nuts: How much are the clemence or togo PMs vs. MMs? :flowers:

14. PM in Clemence was €1100 when I bought mine a couple of months ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice