Picotin or Piccolo??

plumtree said:
Agree with Aethra about the So Kelly, which is one of these bags that you have to try on to like. It's a practical bag more than it is elegant. The pros are: slim profile and easy to shoulder carry, easy on public transport as there are no outjutting corners to jostle, has that nice open pocket at the top for your phone and transport cards. It's deep but you can overcome that 'black hole' feeling with a purse organiser. Love that bag!

I couldn't have described the feeling of the So Kelly better than plumtree :smile:

Witwit, I love my 30 Lindy and it's a great everyday bag. I also love the so Kelly (although my poor bag is in spa now as I had an awful color transfer and do I miss it!). I agree that although the So Kelly wasn't at the top of my list I have found it to be nice casual yet still classy (but maybe not so dressy) bag to carry and it really grew on me as well.

Agree with Aethra about the So Kelly, which is one of these bags that you have to try on to like. It's a practical bag more than it is elegant. The pros are: slim profile and easy to shoulder carry, easy on public transport as there are no outjutting corners to jostle, has that nice open pocket at the top for your phone and transport cards. It's deep but you can overcome that 'black hole' feeling with a purse organiser. Love that bag!

you ladies are making me want to dig out my poor unloved So Kelly to use straightaway!!! :smile::smile:

Witwit - sorry for hijacking :smile::smile:

don't buy the tod's. i have a tod's leather bag and now the color is uneven. it's gotten lighter at the top.

if you want to try other brands try the LV sofia coppola bag. it's in the shape of a speedy and has shoulder handles.

i have yet to find my perfect H bag.

i want to try the so kelly 22 or 26 too. ditto a bolide 37. so i hope i find my colors as well: etain or iris.

good luck with what you choose!

aethra21, chincac, plumtree, baileylab
Thx u for waking me up from Tod's dream. I do agree with you guys on H leather quality and will keep on looking for my perfect everyday H bag! :okay:

Baileylab ... wish you find your dreamed So Kelly and Bolide soon ;)