Picotin Info Wanted

I was browsing the Hermes style thread and fell in love with the Picotin bag. Can anyone tell me when it was made, how much it is and can I still get one? I love the Picotin with the different color interior preferably in the medium size (MM).

Thank you.

They still sell Picotin. They also come in 2 tone. I saw 2 in Athens ivory and ceil combo. One was a pm the other was larger. This combo was beautiful. Call any store and they will give you the price. I think it is under 3k.

I ADORE my Picotin! And it's less expensive than an Hermes wallet! I have the PM size - it holds as much as my 32Kelly - great size and so darned cute. I paid 1250 euro in Paris in Jan for mine.

I have the PM also and love it. It's amazing how much this small bag can hold. I love to put scarves on top of the stuff in my Picotin. :smile: I think mine was around $1700 but that was a couple years ago.

Attachments

• DSCN1709.JPG
    DSCN1709.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 86
I have the MM and I use it all the time! Love it! Holds a TON, too. Holds more than my 30 cm Lindy, actually.

And it's such a wonderful bag if you want a fun H color but not in a birkin. So fun!