Picotin Expert pls read

My old clemence picotin collapsed just fine and bounced back like nothing happened. Clemence is a great leather for that. When I went to order my birkin, the "tester" birkin they let me try on for size was clemence and was folded up in drawer. You could not tell it had been folded. looove clemence.

Like many people, I stuffed my GM clemence piotin with a BV knot clutch, a couple of sleeper bags containing cashmere shawls and silk scarves, and a couple pouches of jewelries [anything I want to hand carry]. Then the picotin is inside my carry-on [which is a soft large bag than a luggage] with other goodies like snacks, books ... I have been doing like this a few times. Each flight is like over 15 hours ! I love clemence !

sadly the little footprints from my picotin PM are on the bottom of my 32 HAC!! So please do be careful~~

I think Cavalier Girl calls these booboos "love bruises" so that's how I look at it now:P

In my roller (half-size, soft-side) carry-on, I put my HAC - and on either side of it, a folded MM picotin (clemence) and inside are 2 folded chanel ultimate softs and carry-on essentials, snacks, kindle, etc. And as my purse, I carry a Gucci old-style, really old, abbey medium that expands to fit anything - stuffed to the gills.