Picked up my tweedee today!

1. Just back from the store at Madison Avenue with my new tweedee- it's boooootiful!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

g1.jpg g2.jpg
  2. congrats, rose -- that's dreamy. bet you can't wait for a cool snap to wear it!

3. Just about to turn the air conditioner up! :lol:

4. Oooooh, very nice!!

5. Rose-

Looks terrific- can't wait to get mine. Can you confirm the dimensions? How does it look "on?" I'm so happy for you!!

6. It's 15" x 84". It great, looks great on and it's super soft, I guess you will have yours in the next day or two....:yahoo:

7. They had the cutest 25 cm orange togo Kelly :love: sitting on the shelf, just beautiful, had a 'play' with it but left it there......

8. Ugh! I'm so glad I wasn't there. I've been having difficulty lately keeping my CC in my wallet. Sigh. I would have loved to have played with the little Kelly, too!

9. Thanks to you it should be arriving any day! I hope the colors look good with all the browns I tend to wear! Enjoy!

TV

10. It has got dark brown, black, beige/cream, and grey running through it, so it will be perfect with any shade of brown:flowers:

11. That is so pretty! Very cozy for fall/winter. Could you use it as a shawl?

12. I think so.

13. I told SoCal that while it looked like a beautiful shawl on Gigi (she posted pics a couple of weeks ago) on me (much larger) it will probably look like a pochette. :P OK, maybe a twilly. :roflmfao:

14. Love it! :love: Can't wait to receive mine!

15. Gorgeous!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice