Picked up my Prada & Miu Miu bags today!!!

1. Today I picked up my bags from Prada and Miu Miu!

[​IMG][​IMG]

They are so beautiful!!! I can't stop feeling them and staring! I love the suede coffer bag so much that I ordered it in leather from Saks when I got home. It's completely functional and big enough to fit everything I need. And the Prada Gauffre... I am in serious love with it. The way the leather looks and feels... I can't wait to take it out tomorrow (conveniently I will be shopping for a new digital camera since I sold my old one.)

I'll be posting pics as soon as I get my new camera!

2. CONGRATS!! I love my gauffre bags!..and that MIU MIU is stylin!!
    where did you end up buying the Prada?

3. Love it!!! My Antic Cervo Satchel is on it's way and I can't wait!!

4. The Broadway store was holding it for me. :love: I'm so so grateful. I would have HATED to miss out on this bag!

5. Hey..did you meet Sada???

6. I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to see pics! :heart:

7. Thanks Audrey!! This is the MOST I have ever spent on a bag.

8. I was so pressed for time I didn't even get a chance to look at the wallets as much as I wanted to. They seemed to be out of the one you got and returned. Chanty looked for me too but no luck. I need to go back in a few days and find out about it. Hopefully then I will meet her. :yes:

9. When I receive that 300 bucks gift card from Saks, I have no clue on what I'm gonna buy. I better start and check out some stuff.

10. I think I got a $125 gift card. I need a new cellphone holder so i'll see what I can find there.

11. Beautiful!!! Congrats Audrey they are BOTH gorgeous :smile:

12. PERFECT CHOICES! congratulations, they are beautiful!!!!

13. Congrats audrey - those are the 2 exact same bags I'm after. Already got the suede coffer and I think it's a great bag - love the long strap and the shape. Waiting to pluck up the courage to call Prada re the gauffre satchel !

14. Thanks!! I hope you do because you will not be disappointed! :love:

15. Audrey, is that the same size as the antic cervo satchel? same price too? Mine was 2450

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice