Picked up my Antigua's luggage tag today! Pics!

the heatstamp job turned out so well! its gorgeous, congrats! mine was botched up though, so i'm glad urs is perfect!

Actually it didn't turn out perfect and I went back to tell my SA about it but she said that theres nothing they can do about it. They had missed a tiny spot probably because a piece of dust got on the stamp, so there is a tiny dot of vachetta showing through. Most people probably wouldn't notice though.

I didn't realise you had to wait for a heatstamp in some stores. When I bought my Antigua they took the tag into the back and did it there & then!
Don't you just love it though? I got mine about 5/6 weeks ago and I use it all the time, it's so roomy but really light. I got the blue stripe but I think all the colours are great. I :heart: it!

I didn't realise you had to wait for a heatstamp in some stores. When I bought my Antigua they took the tag into the back and did it there & then!
Don't you just love it though? I got mine about 5/6 weeks ago and I use it all the time, it's so roomy but really light. I got the blue stripe but I think all the colours are great. I :heart: it!

What size did you get? I don't find it that lightweight. :Push:

What kind of dog is that in your sig? Cute!

You don't? Mine's the medium and I find it really comfortable to carry, it's already been away with me twice and I've had allsorts stuffed in it!

Thank you - the dogs are yorkies, jack (smallest) and ben, and they're very naughty...:graucho: