picked up a small treat at coach

sign_coach925T

Talked as much nonsense as possible
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
well it has been a awhile since i have been on here. i have made a quick stop on her like a week and half ago but thought i would share my small item i picked up. I have been wanting a costmetic case for awhile so that i could carry all my stuff that my wristlet would not fit and such; but have yet to find one that really caught my eye till this one. I use it as my second wallet . i also enclosed shots of the interior so you can see how much it holds. I have my pack of cigs/ mascara / lipgloss/ altoids/ some cash and change and some cards along with lighter. and i can fit my phone in it but i had to take the pic while i am at work in library so .

cosmetic case.JPG

inside.JPG

I love this color! I have the purple and I love it. It holds a lot! I should spare you the lecture because I am sure you know how dangerous it is to smoke. And I know how addictive it is, but my dad has smoked just aout all his life and he just got diagnosed with lung cancer. He will be lucky if he makes the next five years. I hate to see what he is going through and I am on a mission to spread the word about smoking! Stop while you are still young! As cancer really sucks!