Picked up a new bag today...no, it's not the Artsy, lol!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, picked up a new bag today. I wanted something to take with me next month to Canada. Also, a bag that I could fit on my shoulder too that way I can be hands free when needed. I found one that I totally love!! TIVOLI, PM!

And here she is!!

[​IMG]

And she fits on my shoulder!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love her!! She fits about as much as a speedy 25 and it not really very heavy to carry, even on the shoulder!

2. Congrats....lovely on you!

3. looks cute!

4. Gorgeous!! Congrats!!!

5. Congrats! It looks great on you

6. Congrats! Looks great on you! I'm still on the fence with this bag... anything that holds less than a speedy 30 is a deal breaker for me but seeing everyone's modeling pics makes me fall it love with it all over again! *Sigh*

7. Congratulations! Love the Tivoli and it looks great on you.

8. Thanks ladies!! She doesn't fit as much as a speedy 30, I would def say a speedy 25. I have a pochette wallet, a pochette (as a make-up bag), a cles, a sunglass case, and my iphone in her and it all fits very well and there is a little room left over!

9. Wow, that bag looks great on your shoulder! I never really considered to wear it that way - now I've got to add another bag to my wishlist :P

10. congrats

11. This is one of my favorites. Congrats!!!!

12. Congrats!

13. Oh I LOVE it!! CONGRATS!!! :drool:

14. Cutest bag ever! Congrats :biggrin:

15. Congrats!! It is a gorgeous bag!! Nice modeling pictures