Picked up a couple of Mother's Day treats from Dior...

Mar 5, 2006
Toronto
Happy Mother's Day, and congratulations! The sunglasses are really nice in Rose Gold.
Thanks!! My 7 year old daughter helped me pick them out :smile:. They are really nice quality (just like everything I've seen from Dior so far) and I liked them because they are different from my LV sunnies that I usually wear. Dior is quickly becoming my favourite fashion house!! I wanted everything I saw in there today!!!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Thanks!! My 7 year old daughter helped me pick them out :smile:. They are really nice quality (just like everything I've seen from Dior so far) and I liked them because they are different from my LV sunnies that I usually wear. Dior is quickly becoming my favourite fashion house!! I wanted everything I saw in there today!!!
I think they go perfectly with your two-tone Diorama. Now you have silver, champagne gold, and rose gold! Multi tones of gold are really in right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: fashion_junky

Thaotran

Apr 16, 2015
Thank you!! I plan to try tying it to my Diorama this weekend to see how it looks :smile:
Please take a pic of it, I would love to see these beauties together :heart: :smile: I want to buy a Mitzah scarf too but the one with letter T is not my taste and too bad both my first and last name start with a T :sad:

Mar 5, 2006
Toronto
Please take a pic of it, I would love to see these beauties together :heart: :smile: I want to buy a Mitzah scarf too but the one with letter T is not my taste and too bad both my first and last name start with a T :sad:
Will do!!! That's too bad about the T...I was lucky with the L because I really like the design.