Pick up Gucci Lady Web & Glitter Sneakers!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Super in love with the lady web. The wide canvas strap along with the proportions of the bag work perfectly, so the bag stays perfectly on my shoulder so it's super stress-free to carry.

The sneakers -- I had NO idea they were SO sparkly. I saw them in person under those bright lights at the store and it was like nothing else existed in the store. Could not take my eyes off of them. Pictures do not do them justice. Plus, super comfortable, as expected for sneakers.

Attached Files:

2. Love everything especially the shoes. I really like the color.

3. Loving everything, especially everything :ps:

and you get a :ghi5: for the bag coz now you're my Lady Web sista

4. I really disliked these sneakers when I saw them online.
    Then yesterday I saw someone with them on and they looked great.
    I agree the pics do these no justice

5. Congrats on both! Love the look of the Lady Web as well and those sneakers look so unique. Possibly the prettiest sneakers I've ever seen!:biggrin:

6. OMG! I want both of these!!!!!! Do the sneakers run true to size? I may have to get them. 😍😍😍😍

7. Love both of your goodies. Have the Lady Web as well but in suede. Love the sneakers!! Definitely on my wish list. Enjoy!

8. Beautiful items! Those shoes are amazing!!

9. Congrats times 2! Both items are stunning, but I really, really love the glitter sneakers.

10. Congrats! 🏻🏻🏻

11. congrats! The bag is a classic

12. Love the bag but - wow - those shoes! Amazing!

Sent from my MI 5 using PurseForum mobile app

13. So I FINALLY got a chance to try on the glitter sneakers! WOW!!!! I LOVE THEM! I can see why you got them. Gorgeous. I'm still thinking. Enjoy your new babies!

14. Did they run true to size? I love them:cool:

15. Love both and I tried that bag on and love love love the look! Great choice. The only reason I did not get bag is I wished it was a tad bigger. But amazing