• Damier

• Azur Damier

Results are only viewable after voting.

zoinksta

Professional MJholic
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Too many choices...

Pros/cons of one over the other? Will the vernis scratch or crack? Will groom peel? i can't decide, so i need your input ladies! Help me decide. :confused1:

Vernis Pomme d'Amour
attachment.php

Mini Lin
attachment.php

Groom
attachment.php

Red Epi
attachment.php

Damier
attachment.php

Azur Damier
[ No Pic ]

Attachments

• PommedAmour.jpg
    PommedAmour.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 337
  • MiniLin.jpg
    MiniLin.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 331
  • Groom.jpg
    Groom.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 348
  • Epi.jpg
    Epi.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 328
  • damier.jpg
    damier.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 329
I love all them! I don't know if the groom would peel, but if you take care of it I don't think it will peel that easy! I have the pomme d'amour cles, and I love it! Sorry I am of no help! I would like to have every single cles! I think the damier will be the one that is most convinient since it is not that high maintenance.

i'm not going to vote because i can't decide. i like the Mini Lin and Vernis Pomme d'Amour Cles, but the Damier would be the most practical, being low-maintenance and made of canvas

I HAVE the damier, I like it cuz I can stuff it with a lot more cards and don't have to baby it. I'm getting MC cles and vernis pearl cles for my bday, and from what I've gathered it will only fit a couple cards bills and coins, whereas damier/mono/mini lin will fit a lot mroe! just a FYI.

I have the azur cles, but if I had to choose from your choices I picked the Pomme. I have lots of items in vernis and have never had a scratch on any of them.

I like the azur.

On a side note, I went to LV last week to look at the cles - (I didn't end up buying it b/c it's not lined, but anyway) - I was deciding between the reg. damier and the azur. The SA told me "oh honey, they don't make the cles in Azur." I said, "yeah, they do. But see ya later."

What a knob.