Pick me a Pink!! Sorbet RH Work or Bois De Rose SGH Work?

Which is the better pink?

• SORBET RH WORK

• BOIS DE ROSE SGH WORK

Results are only viewable after voting.
i say go with the BDR, because personally, i think that a bright pink bag in the size of a Work is too much! BDR is a lovely cream pink colour. I want to get a bag in that colour tooo, but I'm just afraid that it'll dirty easily, because I'm not exactly too careful with my bags and just leave them lying everywhere :sad:

But that may be because I am only 5 ft and already look so young, so I try to avoid bright pink colours that bring down my age further :smile:

But imo, i would go with RH BDR work, because I think that work always looks better with RH, and the GH will add to the weight if you choose to put quite a lot in the bag, given its capacity.

I would go with Bois de Rose as that is a gorgeous color! Also, Sorbet might be a bit too much bright pink in a larger bag like the Work (or at least it would be for me).

Sorbet is a strong pink but really eye catching and a lovely hue. I haven't seen a photo yet that does this gorgeous colour justice. If you want a statement/get noticed bag, go for this one .A great summer colour perfect for this time of year.

I must be a true RH fan. I think pink looks better on it's own and the GH can make it look a bit overdone...Go for a deeper pink like the Sorbet. (My opinion only guys :smile:)

I prefer the BDR color and it is gorgeous with GSH. However, i agree with the others that it might be more difficult to maintain and if that it going to be a problem for you - get the Sorbet.

If you put a Sorbet bag next to a BDR which color does your eye go to first? Which color makes your heart sing? For me it is Sorbet hands down! I love that color. In some lights it is bright but it looks softer in other lights. I just love this color so much.