Pick A Tano Sex Bomb...Any Tano Sex Bomb!

OMG - this is the first time I've seen this bag, and I LOVE it! The blues are amazing! You must be THRILLED with it! Who else has got a good selection of Tanos online?

OMG - this is the first time I've seen this bag, and I LOVE it! The blues are amazing! You must be THRILLED with it! Who else has got a good selection of Tanos online?
www.musthavebag.com
www.thatsourbag.com
www.adoniabags.com
www.tanobags.com is the homepage for Tano

Between those sites, a large selection..I've bought from the first two, fabulous service. Haven't bought from Adonia, but some here may have. Keep in mind that if you find something on Tano's home pages, Alexandra at musthavebag might be able to special order for you.. good luck

I agree, the "caribean blue" is my favourite.
It's too bad they spelled the name wrong on the website. :lol:
That's bad!

Thank you thank you. I've enjoyed wearing her for the last few days! I'm considering getting the Cobalt as well, but do you think that's too redundant for blue? I think that it might look really good in the darker winter months rather than my Caribean Blue one. I also want to get the Orange as well.:supacool:

This is my Tano Jet Setter in Olive from last season in the different leather. Love love love her too.

Attachments

• MeTano.jpg
    MeTano.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 349
  • TanoGreen.jpg
    TanoGreen.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 503
Thank you thank you. I've enjoyed wearing her for the last few days! I'm considering getting the Cobalt as well, but do you think that's too redundant for blue? I think that it might look really good in the darker winter months rather than my Caribean Blue one. I also want to get the Orange as well.:supacool:

This is my Tano Jet Setter in Olive from last season in the different leather. Love love love her too.

I don't think it's redundant..those are 2 different colors, for different seasons. I also think the caribbean blue would pop against a black outfit in winter....nice bags, congratulations

www.musthavebag.com
www.thatsourbag.com
www.adoniabags.com

Between those sites, a large selection..I've bought from the first two, fabulous service. Haven't bought from Adonia, but some here may have. Keep in mind that if you find something on Tano's home pages, Alexandra at musthavebag might be able to special order for you.. good luck

Another site to consider is About Attitude:
http://www.aboutattitude.com/dhan_ctan_p1.html

They had a lot of Tanos when I checked a couple of weeks ago, but boy did their stuff go fast! :wtf:
It might be worth it to write directly and find out if and/or when they'll be getting more.

I've bought lots of bags from this site before and they're legit. They also sometimes have super discounts - like 40% off sales so it's worth it to keep checking back. Right now, they're offering free shipping over $75. :yes:

www.musthavebag.com
www.thatsourbag.com
www.adoniabags.com

Thank you so much DiamondGirl! Literally, in the time it took you to post this, I headed to musthavebag, and JUST ordered a Cobalt Blue SexBomb! (A little mother's day present to myself!). I am hoping I love this bag as much as I love the picture! I'm also excited about the color - I'm usually one for more muted tones. My only other colored bag is a red coach hobo I've had for some time - I just thought blue would be GREAT for summer~

Thank you so much DiamondGirl! Literally, in the time it took you to post this, I headed to musthavebag, and JUST ordered a Cobalt Blue SexBomb! (A little mother's day present to myself!). I am hoping I love this bag as much as I love the picture! I'm also excited about the color - I'm usually one for more muted tones. My only other colored bag is a red coach hobo I've had for some time - I just thought blue would be GREAT for summer~
Don't forget to send email to musthavebag, tell her you are with TPF and she will subtract $20 off that order for a Mother's Day special...I think you have to do it by today..?

Another site to consider is About Attitude:
http://www.aboutattitude.com/dhan_ctan_p1.html

They had a lot of Tanos when I checked a couple of weeks ago, but boy did their stuff go fast! :wtf:
It might be worth it to write directly and find out if and/or when they'll be getting more.

I've bought lots of bags from this site before and they're legit. They also sometimes have super discounts - like 40% off sales so it's worth it to keep checking back. Right now, they're offering free shipping over $75. :yes:

Thanks Jade, yah I forgot all about them. GREAT specials when they run them...

I think the cobalt is a wonderful staple colour for fall and winter months - as long as you wear jeans that blue is going to go with everything u have

.... i just bought one in black... i wonder if i should buy one in cobalt blue too lol - but i did already get a sexy terry in blue....

I'm super late to this party, but trying to post in the best spot. I am obsessed with yellow bags and need your help with the "right" choice here.

I am 98% certain my next Tano will be a Sex Bomb in some form of yellow. Do any resident experts know whether this year's "Lemon Drop" (MHB, $225) is similar to or in any way preferable to "Dandelion" (TOB, $199)?

Thanks.

Hello Susan, welcome to TPF!!!

Oh man, a yellow sexbomb... TDF! To me, lemon drop seems brighter than dandelion... I have dandelion in another bag and also last season's pineapple and the pineapple is brighter than the dandelion by a little bit. See here:
attachment.php

http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/reference-pics-similar-crunch-colors-408559-4.html

Of course, I know you asked about lemon drop but here's a separate pic of that color (Liz mentioned this above "sunshine"):
DSCF8668.jpg

Hope that helps and welcome again!