Pick A Tano Sex Bomb...Any Tano Sex Bomb!

Oh I agree! What color did you get this time around? I was interested in the Cobalt Blue - but what about that Sky Blue or how about Yellow????:nuts:

oooh, def go with a colored one...the caribbean blue, sky blue, and yellow are my faves. the papaya orange is cute too! sorry, i think they are all nice colors, not much of a help am i? :graucho:

Is the bag in the picture the scarlet red? If it is, I love it! I have a Boogie bag in what I guess is scarlet red, but it has more orange in it like this bag. I think I need a Sex Bomb too!

OK girls... get $20 off any in stock (not special order or pre-order) bags purchased 5/4-5/13 by purse forum members! Current free shipping promo also applies. Just email me ([email protected]) after you place your order online, and mention the purse forum offer, and I will credit $20 back to your card. (Our site doesnt have coupon codes, so thats the only way we can do it.) Please email me with any questions.

Carribean blue is TDF!!!

Be still my beating heart! I found the Caribbean Blue Sex Bomb today!!! I had to do it!! It's an extremely hard color to find this season...no joke. :yahoo: I'm going to take advantage of musthavebags promo for us tpfers but I just HAD to get this blue and they didn't have that color available.....
OMG...I will post pictures as soon as I receive it!!!:yahoo:

Yay! Whatda think?

I'm thinking of also getting the orange and the cobalt. Although, is Cobalt too similar to the Caribbean Blue? Fern Green is gone, I don't ned another black or brown and I'm not a big fan of yellow....

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 478