Pick a Heloise crossbody color

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
Hello there. I'm new to the Chloe forum. I just started buying designer bags and have a couple of LVs but want to branch out and I really like Chloe. Have not seem them IRL so hope you can help me pick one.
I'm eyeing the Heloise crossbody at Saks but don't know which color to get. I don't have a basic plain black bag, but I think the other colors are nice too.

What do you think? TIA!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1408474395222441&bmUID=1267625059369&ev19=1:8

I think these bags are really cute. Im looking at a Heloise satchel at the moment in red. The only thing i would say is 'wrong' with this bag is that it is quite small. But if you like small bags this is good :smile: good luck

I am contemplating getting this bag as well. I think you should ask yourself whether you want a cooler neutral (Dark Khaki), or a warm neutral (Nutmeg), to go with your wardrobe, or if you want basic black. Personally, I want to get the Dark Khaki b/c it has a glossier look and more variation in the leather - what I generally love about Heloise - than the other colors. Also, I love the color and the fact it is more taupe. I am looking for cooler neutrals like Taupe in Heloise. I guess you just have to think about what color catches your eye the most AND which goes better with your current wardrobe.

That said, it is quite a small bag. Not something you could carry a lot of things in.

Good luck in your decision!

black is a staple color for any wardrobe - but I feel that some of the gorgeous detail of chloes can get lost or look less noticable on a black bag. I think nutmeg is absolutely stunning, kaki is nice too, and I have heloise is dust, chestnut and pewter - which are all very nice too.

I think you should go with whichever color really excites you most - and something you think you can get away with wear with most of your wardrobe - good luck deciding!

On sale at Saks?! Ergh! Was it on sale online? Cause I had been checking the website since the sale started. Or was it at the stores, cause where I live we do not have Saks over here.

Last edited:
zowye-check out the info on Deals&Steals I think the last page - somebody posted a pic of it and info which Saks has the bag on sale. You can call and they will ship it to you. Also, Nordstrom had it on sale in pink beige (it looked kind of greyish to me). Let me know if you need this info as well. Good luck!