Piccolo

1. I saw the cutest little thing called a Piccolo (sp?) - price about $450 or so this weekend. It seems to be a pen case or something - I think that is what it is - but I tried it for minimal makeup stuff and here is what it could hold - one lipstick, one comb, one lip brush, one lipliner and the mirror part of those brush/comb sets you get in business class if anybody knows I mean. This little piccolo comes in a zillion colors. Anybody have one of these?

2. Is it long and thin? I've been thinking about getting one for a few small odds and ends in my bag.:yes:

3. yes, it was long and thin and kind of rolled over the top and snapped if you know what I mean!

4. Oh! I was thinking of the one with the zipper I think but this one sounds even better. :smile:

5. Do you have a picture of it?:flowers:

6. no I didn't buy it yet - trying to decide what color

7. I'd love to get red but I guess I should stick to orange as all my other accessories are orange. :shame:

8. Ooooh, I'm interested too :biggrin:

9. Has anyone bought the Piccolo? What is this? I am interested to know.

10. You can see one in one of the Monde Hermes 2003, the pages with the Agenda.(I or II , i can't remenber) La trousse Piccolo is created to put some pencil but you can put also all your make up stuff. It comes in chevre mysore.

11. Hmm, I think I saw one at Hermes today... With a zip, like a long thin pencil case. I'm not sure of the colour but it might have been red or violet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice