Piccolo anyone

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
I need a new pen case for about 5-6 pens, eraser, high-lite marker, small post-it and so on. Would a piccolo be a good choice for this?

With the search forum down I can't see if this has already been mentioned somewhere but I would like to know in how many sizes the piccolo comes in and if someone has the measurements.

TIA

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
As far as I'm aware the Piccolo only comes one size and while it could probably fit 5-6 pens, it would most likely not fit your eraser (unless it's tiny), post-it, and a high-lite marker (assuming it's the thicker kind) as well. I would highly recommend the BeBop in either the TPM or PM size. It would definitely fit all of the above and more.

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
HI K - here's a photo of the piccolo in rose dragee swift :

004-1.jpg

and its about 6 1/2 inches long.

May 11, 2007
Mediana, I agree with orchids. I think you would have a bit more space to play with in the Be-Bop.
These are someone elses pics , so I apologise for not asking the posters permission, but I always save any gorgeous pics. Sorry!! :heart:

Attachments

• bebop6.jpg
    bebop6.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 128
  • bebop9.jpg
    bebop9.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 118

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
What are the measurements of the piccolo? Pazt wrote that it is about 6 1/2 inches long, but does anyone know the other measurements?

I also would like to know what colours it comes in (chevre) and how much it retails for?