Piccie of Muscade :)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It looks so pretty! And so different on the Brown's site then on LVR . . .

2. thats what I thought too! It does look very different, which is why I thought it would be good to post. I likey very much. Its a nice rich colour, uh oh, me want one :biggrin:

3. It looks so vintage! Very yummy! T4P!

4. It kinda reminds me of whiskey..., what are the differences in color? But it's stilll sooo beautiful :tender:

5. I am in love, all over again.

BTW, on the LVR site, I think some of their colors are paint-shop'ed. Not true pics of the actual bag.

6. Hmm.. The lights are very dim in chloe's shop but I don't remember the bag being that bright. I may have to go back now and see!

7. I was just going to say it looks like the whiskey. It's very similar to my new baby.

8. By Thurs. I will have my new muscade. I also have a new whiskey heading back to NM.com because it "seems" to be pre-owned and then re-sold. I will wait for muscade to arrive and take side by side pictures to post so we can all see the difference!!

9. Great color...it looks like a cross btw Whiskey & Tan

Triplets05 - 3 Paddys in one fell swoop? Lucky gal! Let us know which one you like best :smile:

10. Yay!!! I can't wait to see them side-by-side!! Thank you Thank you!!:heart::heart::heart:

11. Pretty. Brown's accepts US orders.

12. yeah, me too. it's very pretty! :tender:

13. That would be fantastic! I am very interested in seeing the color difference.

14. The colour looks really pretty, very similar to Whiskey, i like the colour A LOT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice