*PIC* Topaz Stam!

1. (source: Saks.com)
    Marc Jacobs
    Stam Quilted Leather Frame Bag in Topaz

One of the classic Marc shapes, with top stitching, chain link strap and kiss lock closure.
    • Goldtone hardware
    • Stud accents
    • Double top handles, 4¾" drop
    • Removable 10" chainlink strap
    • Front zipper pocket
    • Inside zipper pocket
    • Canvas lining
    • 10"HX 16"LX 6"W
    • Made in Italy

[​IMG]

2. OMG THAT COLOR IS BEAUTIFUL :love:

3. It came into NM a few days ago and I'm falling in love. It's probably a little late in the game but I bought a black baby stam (after debating between the Topaz or the black).

4. I was just going to post this same picture from Saks, this color is lovely!

5. :smile: That color is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats and enjoy!!! :heart: Emmy

6. Amazing colour!
    Thanks for the pics bag.lover :flowers:

7. Purty - I saw it IRL in the little Stam version, and it's a lovely greenish blue tone.

8. I love it in the pictures. I'm going to my Nordies today so I'll see if they have one today.

9. Very pretty! But I'm still holding out... I imagine that this color would be hard to coordinate with my wardrobe.

10. ^ The SAs at MJ store said Topaz can be worked into many outfits.

11. Congrats! I am thinking of getting a Little Stam too, but I can't decide on the color.

12. Ok, I'm probably the one dissenting voice... But I was NOT at all impressed by Topaz. I thought it looked faded and kinda worn. The color is Saks' photo is nice, but just doesn't look like what I saw IRL at NM.

13. ^ Agree. It doesn't look exactly like what I saw at Saks & MJ store. It's not as deep and rich in real life.

14. I have to go see this in store because it actually looks kinda dull but I love the almond color :smile:

15. Glad to hear the SA is doing her job of trying to sell those bags!;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice