Pic of Vintage Fendi

1. I love the older Fendi. Its canvas which I do like better than the fabric on the new fendi.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What happened to the Fendi Baguette?

3. Does anyone have photos of the Baguette?

4. I'm actually trying to collect older Fendi; I didn't think I'd be a Fendi convert until I saw some vintage Fendis on eBay. I thought they were so cute! I'm not really into trendy bags so I love the vintage types. Nice collection, btw.

5. i was wondering the same thing too.....the baguettes are so nice and each piece is unique.

6. thanks. I also have the large wallet and the small one. I will take more pics.

7. a picture of an older baguette? i have an older baguette released around 2000. that picture?

8. My mom has some vintage Fendis (I'm talking 1980s!!! she even has the receipts!) and I love it!! It's not monogram but it's striped and has the dyed leather, very lovely pieces.

I lovee your pieces though! MmmMm i want some vintage Fendi mono pieces!

9. i love fendi vintage! :heart:

10. i love vintage

11. I have an old vintage bucket bag, it must be from the 1980's, but it is too cute to get rid of.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice