pic of that TDF *green* bubble quilt bag

yea its a lot of money for a bag, but for some reason... i get the feeling that its quite worth it. i mean the caviar jumbos are already 2250... this bubble bag just looks sooBIG. lols, i dont know what i'm trying to say.

Today I went to Saks to see this bag, they have 3 different ones in each color. The one in the ELLE is like around $2595, the bigger tote shape one is $2695, and the biggest tote shape one is $3100 or above. Very nice green color!!! I'm still deciding which shape to get!:rolleyes:

I tried the A35610 style (like the green one pictured) and was able to wear it across the body (but I am pretty flat, I guess:tdown:). Anyway, I'm getting the dark beige and reading these posts just makes me want it NOW!

I kinda like the green too, though...

Today I went to Saks to see this bag, they have 3 different ones in each color. The one in the ELLE is like around $2595, the bigger tote shape one is $2695, and the biggest tote shape one is $3100 or above. Very nice green color!!! I'm still deciding which shape to get!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info. Three sizes, huh? And I wonder why Elle said the bag pictured is $3,150????