Pic of small/mini Sasha?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I'm interested in buying the small Sasha in the blue patent. But I cannot seem to find a pic of it on somebody's shoulder. Does anyone have a pic that they can post? I just want to make sure that it is not too small. I'm confused if it is a small or mini; the one that I am looking at measures: 12" W x 8" H x 5" D. Can anyone show me what it looks like on the shoulder in that size? Thanks for any help:smile:

2. Thanks for your help!!

3. Thanks, acschjenn! After viewing the pics in the link you posted, I decided that the Mini was going to be big enough for me. I purchased it right away, so hopefully it will get here soon! It's been a couple years since I purchased a Botkier, so I'm very excited to get this!

4. np snakey! congrats on your purchase. you should post pics when you get it.

5. I've always wanted this particular color, so now I finally have it! Please excuse the poor quality of this picture. But this is the bright blue patent.

Attached Files: