PIC of sandstone City bag!! she's so pretty

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
It looks like a marriage of '05 caramel and greige. I really love this color. To me, it's the perfect neutral with enough color to not get dirty easily. I knew this would be the one that I really loved, I figured anthracite wouldn't be me, the aquamarine was big surprise :love: and I can't wait for the Twiggy to come in. I want aqua in a Twiggy. :yes:
DSC02555.jpg

Here is the pic of the first. Now which photo is more true to the real color or is their variation?

Sandstonefirst.jpg

I fell in love with this color over the last couple of weeks.
I called Bal NY to be added for the Weekender waitlist.

Why haven't they called me yet? I'm so terribly excited :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Powder, I LOVE this color, too! I think the second pic was taken with more sunlight than the first pic so maybe that is why there is so much of a difference.

Thanks for the pics again powder. You always post nice pics of newly released colors. I am loving this color and here I am telling myself I am done with bbags for now.....hmmm it is so not happening, I must get this color.:sneaky:

Gorgeous color!!!
thank you for the pictures!!!
( I can only assume the true color of the bag is somewhere in between the two)

I personally would get the sandstone color in a larger size bag... w/ GH!!!!!! yumm~