Pic of my Alana in Vanilla

Dexter

O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
Here at long last is a picture of my Alana in vanilla which I purchased from SM a few weeks back. Just could not figure out how to upload the pictures as it kept saying it was too large. Anyway, here ir is:

Attachments

• lv 008.jpg
    lv 008.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 116
Dexter - the Alana looks so great in vanilla. Congratulations! I've the same bag in black & I love mine but think it looks even prettier in the paler colours. Good choice.

Wow what a lovely bag - Congratulations.

I saw somebody with an Oak one of these at Bicester and I liked it but how easy is it to wear and get into. It looks like one of those that you have to sit down and open with 2 hands - a bit of a fiddle?

Also, does it slouch a bit or does it keep quite rigid and hold its shape when being carried?

Sorry about the questions, but it may be another one for me to consider.

Ali - It is a lovely bag IMO. It closes with a flap that has a magnetic closure so you don't have to use both hands to open it. It is not really slouchy and sits up quite straight but I don't know how it would be when it has been well used and the leather has softened.

Ali - It is a lovely bag IMO. It closes with a flap that has a magnetic closure so you don't have to use both hands to open it. It is not really slouchy and sits up quite straight but I don't know how it would be when it has been well used and the leather has softened.

Thanks Dexter. Its a really lovely bag.