Pic of how much the Mini Pochette Accessories can fit

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Ladies,

I will post this photo on my original thread as well. Here is a photo of how much I can fit into the mini pochette: Motorola Q (PDA/smartphone, but the slimmest model on the market right now), Chanel powder compact, glossimer, cles w/ 3 keys and keyless entry/alarm. Again, this is a good choice for anyone who cannot fit their smartphone into the Wapity b/c of height/length. Anyone with something a bit thicker than my phone, like a Blackberry or Treo will probably not be able to fit a compact and their phone at once (unless the compact is slim-Chanel's packaging is fairly bulky). Hth someone!

P1010004.JPG
  2. Thanks Chiclawyer! I was going to get my daughter a little vuitton - she's 14 but wiser than her age, she's an outstanding, trustworthy kid. And wants to go to Parsons when she graduates HS. She's always eyeing my Wapity and I wanted to get her something vuitton for her birthday this month. And this is perfect! Thanks!!!

3. It fits so much:nuts: Thanks for this!

4. Thanks for the pic! :flowers:

5. :wtf: How can you survive with that?!?

*lol*

just kidding, it's really cute, but I could never pull that off. The moment I switch to something smaller than my Speedy 35 I feel like I left everything important at home. :wacko:

I need (or at least think that I need) my 2 cells (Sidekick2, Nokia 7370), my LV Agenda, my MJ Clutch wallet, my Hello Kitty card holder, my keys, a lipgloss AND chewing gum (most important *g*).

I'm already dreading the next sunday. I'm invited to a good friends wedding and have no clue what bag to take (and I guess: Speedy 35 + Gown = :throwup: )

Kind regards,
    Kittie :heart:

6. what's the retail on this?
    (couldn't find it on elux)

7. That's too cute! I am sure she will love it!

Thanks for the snap!

8. hmm... does that mean it's discontinued, or just not available on elux at the moment? i think the retail price was $215, but i might be wrong...

9. located this photo hope it helps.

pouchette.jpg
  10. This is by no means an everyday purse. It is for running errands or as a casual clutch for nights out/sporting event etc. My everyday bag is normally pretty huge, like my large Gucci horsebit hobo.

For the wedding, try paring down to a large clutch....just take one cell, keys, makeup, ID and cash. You don't need a huge wallet and planner for an event! :o)

11. It was $215 pre-tax iirc. hth! :o)

12. That's what you think! :lol:

I actually was thinking about getting a clutch, but since by now I don't even have a dress (PANIC! :wtf:), it will have to wait.

Have a great evening,
    Kittie :heart:

13. Cool, thanks for the picture :smile:

14. I don't have pics, but this is what I keep in my T&B mini pochette:

lip gloss
    cash
    DL
    credit cards
    cell phone
    keys

And I still have room.

15. Nicee!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice