Pic of how I reorganized my LV bags and slgs.

You did a great job! Organizing bags and SLGs is so much fun...my BF gives me weird looks when I go on and on about how organizing makes me so happy, LOL. For my boxed SLGs, it was hard to keep track of what was inside each box so I made little stickers with labels so I didn't have to open up like a million boxes just to find what I wanted. I recently upgraded my storage space and no longer use the boxes...instead everything is displayed in glass cabinets on racks and shelves for a boutique feel :smile: I think I will go organize some more since I've been sick at home for the past week with nothing to do, haha.

Last edited:
You did a great job! Organizing bags and SLGs is so much fun...my BF gives me weird looks when I go on and on about how organizing makes me so happy, LOL. For my boxed SLGs, it was hard to keep track of what was inside each box so I made little stickers with labels so I didn't have to open up like a million boxes just to find what I wanted. I recently upgraded my storage space and no longer use the boxes...instead everything is displayed in glass cabinets on racks and shelves for a boutique feel :smile: I think I will go organize some more since I've been sick at home for the past week with nothing to do, haha.

Thanks Elle for the compliment. My fdh thinks I'm crazy when I talk about how much I love LV and when I'm organizing my LV, he's says, "oh, you going to play with my bags again" Lol! They just don't get it.

Your glass display sounds beautiful. I can imagine how that must feel walking into the room seeing all of your LV on display. Aww, I'm so jealous.. Do you mind sharing a few pics with us. I don't have the space but a girl can dream and live vicariously through other tpfers...hehe