Pic of DE hot stamped in red or gold?

baghorr

O.G.
Nov 19, 2011
Hi everyone, I'm hoping hubby takes me either to NYC or Toronto for our upcoming 19th anniversary :graucho:Anyway, I'd like to bring Miss. Trevi PM along and get her heat stamped. I was thinking of doing the red as I have the red PTE Cadance (?) bag charm plus a red hued maps bandeau bow that she wear. I'm thinking I can always stick to gold too, as my mono pieces have. Can anyone share their DE hotstamps with me please?

I would prefer gold as well.

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/louis-vuitton/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/2349994d1380471414-the-heat-stamped-club-image.jpg

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/louis-vuitton/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/2350023d1380472830-the-heat-stamped-club-image.jpg

I suggest red, because it fits the red interior of Damier Ebene and the dark brown of the canvas. I habe a mall luggage tag with my initials in red, this ooks really good. Sorry, I don't have a picture.

I think both colors would look great especially if you choose the red it will go very nicely with the bandeau you have.
Here's mine
2dh64vm.jpg